Thursday, September 4, 2008

Get set...

I am now sitting in Logan Airport, waiting for my flight to Heathrow to board. My initial flight was to DC and then to London, but God - through some guy named Nick - got me a one-way flight from Boston. I never did see Nick, but he offered me the switch (by proxy) at no extra charge! Yes, this mysterious Nick is my new best friend.

So that's what is going on with me. I am currently extremely tired after staying up very late packing and continuing to wrestle with my bags all morning. My big hiking backpack is now as full as it can get, my guitar is stuffed full of clothes, and my carry on purse/briefcase/laptop bag is larger than any such bag ever should be. Did I mention that I'm tired? Yep, really really pooped. People keep asking me if I'm excited. I'm just too tired to be excited. I'll save that for when I get there. Right now I just want to board the plane and sleep....

No comments: